Thursday 1 August 2013

Your Cheatin' Heart - Movie Song Album


I picked up this booklet up at my local Red Cross shop for 50 pence, a bargain I think. It's the song album from the 1964 film of Hank Williams life. I've still not seen this movie, but I imagine it will be the usual Hollywood version of things he did and did not do. But I am rather pleased I have a copy of this songbook. I have just included the scanned photos and text pages from the book in the download. There is music,  lyrics and chords of the songs from the film included in the book, if you want scans of those just just ask and I will post them.




 George Hamilton (Hank) & Susan Oliver (Audry)

  

2 comments:

  1. WHERE ARE THE SONGS ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it says in the info, it's scans of the songbook. But I'll see what I can do...

    ReplyDelete