Friday 27 September 2013

Red Hot & Rockin' 1970

WILD ANGELS
 
The Wild Angels recorded 'Red Hot & Rockin' for the B&C label in 1970. I bought my copy in 1974 and I've never wanted to part with it. The rhythm section knocked me for six when first heard it, and it still packs a punch today.
 
FORTY DAYS - WILD ANGLES
 
 
RED HOT & ROCKIN'
SIDE ONE
LITTLE QUEENIE
STUCK ON YOU
SOMETHING ELSE!
FORTY DAYS
ODESSA
LET THE FOUR WINDS BLOW
 
SIDE TWO
HIGH SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL
ALL SHOOK UP
YOU AIN'T GOT ME
I NEED YOUR LOVE TONIGHT
RAVE ON
BULLMOOSE
 
Mal Gray - vocals
 
John Hawkins - lead guitar
 
Rod Cotter - bass guitar
 
Bob O'Connor - drums
 
Bill Kingston - piano
 
Freddie Ling - guest saxophone
 
Ripped while spinning on a 1961 Dansette record player

 
Password for file - DukeBoxRocks


No comments:

Post a Comment